Discuz! Board

Search
Author: Stormknight
go

Mythwar 2 as it is...  

Medal No.9

Post on 2017-4-10 23:37 |All posts
Yep, everyone but 1-4 alts of the affected, got banned.

The english community of this game is, and will always be toxic, there is no point in arguing about it, it's a fact, and it got proven in Ch Mw.

I should have kept the patch I worked two years long, for myself, that way, greed wouldn't had to come over and lead to just another ban wave.

Post on 2017-4-10 23:40 |All posts
Reply koriotto 's thread

fck this shiet .. and fck tdt
Tymaryu here

Post on 2017-4-11 00:14 |All posts
bah we cant get along, can we, lol. NPC collector was tooken away by igg when they buffed seal and made survival a thing, if wednesday event was not here, then guild mines would be a thing. As of right now, vival is nothing but a $ pit, which will end soon as mallers quit, the pets are not worth the prices.
Not the creator of patch......
ID:56  
Mythwar been dead since 2007.

Post on 2017-4-11 00:23 |All posts
Last edited by koriotto on 2017-4-11 00:29
amaregin93 posted on 2017-4-10 23:40
Reply koriotto 's thread

fck this shiet .. and fck tdt

Well the bans where bound to happen... the obvious signs where too many... high lvl chinese chars speaking english/spanish/romanian from 1 day to the next... lots of usd suddenly pumping it... etcAnd as much as hate it aswell, I dont think TDT had anything to do with the bannings TDT is a "company" ( we all know its 2 people with a st*ln source code they managed to compile and run) that manages the english version.. chinese version is totally legit and independent...

I´ve seen sometimes the gms on ch  mass ban then camly inspect who is who and then unban some, if the person/chars arent too much trouble to the community

In unrelated- Havent seen u round Dragon anymore xD

Post on 2017-4-11 00:29 |All posts
benni07 posted on 2017-4-10 08:56
Reply koriotto 's thread

Worst is, I feel guilty as hell for it. Yes, I am blaming myself for shari ...

nah bro... i mean leaving the tools as freeware doesnt make u responsible in ANY way for whatever the user ends up doing with it... its like civil engineers would be responsible for all the car accidents, cause they made the roads...? nah... every user ends up being responsible.

Now after having proof you can take it down with all the backup evidence of why its not meant to be freeware/free shared but before that its ok to give everyone a chance

Post on 2017-4-11 01:12 |All posts
Reply benni07 's thread

they are willing to pay for all non-necessities items.

you have paid too much time and your effort is important for the game.

there is no reason for you to give them the patch for free

Post on 2017-4-11 01:21 |All posts
JACKHKG posted on 2017-4-11 01:12
Reply benni07 's thread

they are willing to pay for all non-necessities items.

Thats a good idea actually!

Post on 2017-4-11 01:31 |All posts
On my side, I played mw1 for 3yrs, this mw2 for 7. For 3yrs into mw2, I changed in 2012, just cause I got a few 3-164 chars, then continued, and continued to build more chars each time I maxed. That's why I am not in a rush, I do not mind starting over many times either. I cannot play this game more than 2-5hours a day anymore, but I try to enjoy the challenges it gives me to build up from nothing to being afk all the time.
Not the creator of patch......
ID:56  
Mythwar been dead since 2007.

Post on 2017-4-11 01:51 |All posts
Okay...so first off I'm not sure why the English community is considered toxic? If you can explain that further benni that would be helpful. (You stated that it got proven in Chinese version?)

Secondly, there hasn't been an official reason as to why people got banned.

Third people have already been unbanned and they are working on unbanning others.

People are allowed to play a game as they wish.  If you enjoy the challenge of starting from scratch there's nothing wrong with that, and if you are willing to pay for a max level character the game offers that service for people who are interested.  If they really thought it would be such a big issue they wouldn't offer it.

Comment

koriotto  JackHK*  Post on 2017-4-12 03:08
koriotto  You can check JackJK comment next page to have a sneak-peak on why Nix eng/portuguese community is considered toxic... theres also a few good fellas but I play in Dragon exatly cause of stuff like tha  Post on 2017-4-12 03:07

Post on 2017-4-11 03:15 |All posts
I think Chinese going to be a millionaire in their currency in 1 month.
Security code Change

Archiver|TDT Inc.

All time is GMT+8, 2019-6-26 10:50 , Processed in 0.071684 second(s), 10 queries .