Discuz! Board

Search
Myth War II Online TDT Game Forum Forum Service Center Should be removed the 5$ tax for register
View: 537|Reply: 2
go

Should be removed the 5$ tax for register

Post on 2017-10-21 10:23 |All posts
Hello I the 1 play this game before old game close the server. after this game close I rely disappointed and looking game like this but cant found game like this and now I know this game is back I rely excited to play this game bad but at register o got problem think about it need pay 5$ for register I still young don't have credit card or debit card think about child wan play because the 5$ many people cant play this game that why this game don't have people play I hope GM will think about this 5$ or maybe I cant play this game anymore and people got same problem with me

Post on 2017-10-21 10:46 |All posts
no way they are trying to use this cash towards updates to make the game even better. i hope they increase it to 10-15usd. for more then 5 characters

Post on 2017-10-22 08:03 |All posts
Reply BofDragon 's thread

Yeah it true about need some cash to update or make the game batter but i think this not only way to make cash there still lot way the company can do. because this maybe not many people play this game
Security code Change

Archiver|TDT Inc.

All time is GMT+8, 2018-8-16 12:30 , Processed in 0.039592 second(s), 9 queries .