• Friends: --
  • Blogs: --
  • Albums: --
  • Shares: --

You do not have any doing.

You need to login first Login | Register

goldboy771 2017-7-14 20:05
Thanks for that!
By the way - your opinion - should i make the excel file with all the locations and ssps in it and upload it and update it ? so everyone could download it? Because this post is slightly over the character count limit and will even get bigger, i wont have a place to write it that long.. :? and i want the guide to be complete!
benni07 2017-7-14 11:13
goldboy771: hello benni - can u please tell me why have you closed a thread in forums - the dragon tripod ssp hunting guide! it sayes it is closed by you.. but wh ...
The original thread got closed per request of the person who made the thread, however if you feel like you could do a much more updated guide, feel free to do so.
benni07 2017-7-14 11:11
goldboy771: hello benni - can u please tell me why have you closed a thread in forums - the dragon tripod ssp hunting guide! it sayes it is closed by you.. but wh ...
The original thread got closed per request of the person who made the thread, if you feel like remaking a better version of it, you are free to do so.

Archiver|TDT Inc.

All time is GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:22 , Processed in 0.019247 second(s), 13 queries .