Discuz! Board

Search
View: 7006|Reply: 20
go

Myth War 1???  

Post on 2015-12-11 13:16 |All posts
Okay, I know this is probably a long shot, but I, as well as many others who have played both games, Definitely enjoyed Myth War 1 a lot more than Myth War 2. Do you guys think there could be a possibility to try and get Myth War 1 back? I'm sure if word got out that Myth War 1 was back up and running, not only would you get a steady amount of players back, you'd for sure also get a good amount of money flow through the mall system there. I know I'd not only log many many hours on it, I'd probably spend quite a few pretty pennies as well.

Medal No.9

Post on 2015-12-11 21:15 |All posts
What i am seeing here is that people wont be happy with anything, be glad Mw2 is back, don't ask for Mw1 because its 00.01% of probability that it's ever coming back.

Post on 2015-12-12 13:19 |All posts
anything is possible I mean all I did was talk to tdt about this game through email ever since it closed with igg and they did open it back up

Post on 2015-12-12 19:45 |All posts
Reply benni07 's thread

That's a pretty broad statement, and I disagree with what you have seen through your perspective. People are being impatient, but they are also being ignored...
From what I see it's become the player base that frequents the forums VS. TDT which idiotic to the extreme because the two should be working together so that TDT can please the player base and the happier players will be more wanting to spend money which would bring TDT's profits up.

Honestly, the communication between the two needs to improve, and two need to compromise with each other. If players disagree with something TDT has done or plans, then they should elaborate ideas that benefit both sides and explain how the idea does so that everyone understands.

Sincerely,
Someone who is happy that mythwar is back even if it's the second and not the first (which was wayy better in many peoples opinions, including my own), it's better than no mythwar.
So please if you wanna say people won't be happy with anything, specifically exclude me, or be more precise about who you are referring too, because I am happy mythwar is back.
Let that sweet reggae music play.

Post on 2015-12-13 04:21 |All posts
Reply benni07 's thread

Okay, I did not say I was unhappy with the fact that MW2 was back, in fact, I was extremely happy and I downloaded it as soon as I figured it out, even though most of the links on the page don't work, I still tried it in hopes it would work. I am very happy with there being myth wars 2. I was simply stating that from all the people I played with for years in myth war 1 and 2, everyone agreed that myth war 1 was the better, my aunt and her husband spent near 25k+ on that game, and only spent about 2k~ on the prior. I am not only thinking in a way that would bring them a better player base, I'm also thinking in a way that would bring them a better income.

I'm very happy MW2 is back; I would probably cry if MW1 were back.

Medal No.9

Post on 2015-12-13 04:31 |All posts
Trust me, i almost cried when i saw that mw2 thread in other game forums, i tought it was a dream, i downloaded it right away, didnt sleept week cuz of being like crazy, wanting to stay all night awake playing, hell i even got sick and got the flu for the last 2 weeks, but still...

This game has something, which makes you come back everytime you try to quit playing it. If Mw1 somehow comes back, i would definitely give it a try, and maybe, just maybe, even love it more than i love mw2

Post on 2015-12-13 04:33 |All posts
Reply benni07 's thread

Did you ever get the chance to play it?
The pet system was all done through eggs, no capturing, making any pet that much more special to you.
The skill system wasn't done through gold and talent points, it was done through using the skills over and over and over and over again, leveling it up occasionally and actually earning it.
The game was so amazing. I've never missed a game so much.

Medal No.9

Post on 2015-12-13 04:42 |All posts
Reply f1zzl3n4t3r 's thread

No, when i started Mw2 on the late 2011 i only had friends in local chat saying how much better the "legendary" mw1 was, would have loved to play it but after some researching i found out it got shut down when they opened mw2

Post on 2015-12-13 04:55 |All posts
Reply benni07 's thread

Yeah, that's why we want it back, because it was so amazing. Like, man... I can't even express how happy I'd be if I could get it back. You can still find the files on it, but you can't find a server for it. That's why I was saying something about if they could try and get it back, because I've not heard of anyone actually buying rights to a game from IGG. If they could get this one, that IGG cared so much more about, I'm sure they could get MW1 if anyone can xD They've given me more hope than anyone about this now xD

Post on 2015-12-13 05:01 |All posts
Lol stop joking,, MW1 was like Pokemon Online
Security code Change

Archiver|TDT Inc.

All time is GMT+8, 2021-4-23 00:23 , Processed in 0.096538 second(s), 11 queries .