Discuz! Board

Search
Myth War II Online TDT Game Forum Forum Suggestions Organizing gay pride parade at Myth War 2!
View: 5974|Reply: 21
go

Organizing gay pride parade at Myth War 2!  

Post on 2016-2-7 21:53 |All posts
Fighting for our human rights to equality! We demand same gender marriage to be legalized in game! Ireland, Unated States, now it's time for Myth War 2! #letthebrothastickwhereverhewants
Seriously tho, I'm kinda joking, but kinda not. This is legit game suggestion, hence why I posted it in this Suggestions forum section. Seriously, why not remove gender restrictions? Would make things a lot easier for some players who maybe wanna marry their mains and have a title and everything, without being forced to make a female alt.

Anyhow, just a weird idea that came to my mind. Tell me what ya think. ^^

Medal No.9

Post on 2016-2-7 21:57 |All posts
Last edited by benni07 on 2016-2-7 22:12

This is the most stupid and dirty suggestion  i ever read on this forum section.... seriously? do you realize that kids play this game also???

Post on 2016-2-7 22:03 |All posts
Last edited by TheOnlyOne on 2016-2-7 22:09
benni07 posted on 2016-2-7 21:57
This is the most stupid and dirty suggestion i ever read on this forum section.... seriously? do you ...

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you are homophobic, benni. I'm not gay or bi myself.  But there is nothing dirty about same sex marriage. Not more dirty than straight relationships in general, which can become dirty, but kids don't have to know THAT part and that's not what I'm talking about. To me they are about the same.

Kids, well, I don't know from where you are but in most parts of the world kids are being educated about this subject and are open minded and accepting. Go into any high school and even elementary school in UK or US and ask kids, majority of them will tell you it's fine and will probably have a few friends/class mates/acquaintances like that.

Stupid? Maybe. Dirty? No, not necessarily. Maybe funny at the very least but that's subjective.
You are overreacting by a mile. ^^

Medal No.9

Post on 2016-2-7 22:18 |All posts
Im done with discussing this, im not homophobic, but being gay or bi, es against the nature itself.

Either way, outside in the real life is one thing, the world is broken already anyway, and nothing is impressing me anymore, but this is a game, where kids play also, kids, who don't even know about same gender marriage and other stuff, keep that in mind please.

Post on 2016-2-7 22:21 |All posts
benni07 posted on 2016-2-7 22:18
Im done with discussing this, im not homophobic, but being gay or bi, es against the nature itself.  ...

Ok. Let's not turn this into a debate of politics or ethics, that's not why I posted this topic. You have all the rights to your personal opinion and I respect that. Lets agree to disagree.

So, so far one vote for and one against. Interested to think what some more people think of this idea. Will be waiting for replies. =)

Post on 2016-2-8 03:20 |All posts
I think this is a great idea Kids will learn about homosexuality and bisexuality soon enough
Soldier of Sarcasm. Rob is the name.

Post on 2016-2-8 03:26 |All posts
Why not? Equality is the way to go, in my opinion. Writing homophobic things here is, what should not happen, especially not from a moderator, who is supposed to warn people off for rude behaviour. Sorry Benni, but you just lost all the respect I ever had for you.
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic. http://community.tdt.net/static/image/smiley/default/tongue.gif

Post on 2016-2-8 04:13 |All posts
no thx jeff

Post on 2016-2-8 04:43 |All posts
just support the suggestion benni...there are alot of gays in the game

Post on 2016-2-8 08:36 |All posts
I wonder how this is going to end...
Attachment: You need to Login to download attachments. No account? Register
Not the creator of patch......
ID:56  
Mythwar been dead since 2007.
Security code Change

Archiver|TDT Inc.

All time is GMT+8, 2021-4-23 00:54 , Processed in 0.098629 second(s), 11 queries .