Discuz! Board

Search
Myth War II Online TDT Game Forum Forum Suggestions Few Suggestions to improve game.
View: 4458|Reply: 17
go

Few Suggestions to improve game.    

Post on 2016-2-23 15:03 |All posts
1. Pet Skills
Give Bloodpede Poison skill
Give Ant Eater Frailty skill
Give Thorned Spider Frailty Skill
Give Ghoulthrottler Protect Skill

Just a couple off my head, these were their skills on mw1, I'm sure others can remember more...Change them back to make them slightly better

2. Weapon AoD Exchange
Remove Weapon AoDs from prize pools so they can no longer be obtained and then offer an exchange for other aods.
To prevent abuse of this and people trading in for 20x elvens we can have a set form of:
Cent AoD = Ordains/Elvens
Mage AoD = Diadem/Asura/Fiery/Draconic
Human AoD = Heavenly Armor Dodge/Magic Reflect/Physical Reflect

Cent = Shoes
Mage = Helm + Necklace
Human = Armors

3. Change Necklace AoDs to fill the Ring slot.
Necklace AoDs are mostly useless and only good for specific fights. 99% of the time a Mauve is better, swapping them to ring slot will boost their usability and make them good aods to have.

4. Give players 10m XP from helping someone with the final reborn fight. This would encourage more people to help others rather than ignore them. Some players spam for hours trying to get help. Offer 10m XP and people will be jumping at the chance to help.

5. Better rewards for Guild Wars
Guild wars is one of the highlights of mythwar in my opinion and many others, I think increasing the benefits of winning will encourage more competitive people, this could also translate to more cash in TDT's pockets.
I suggest having an exclusive area such as the Saint Patron event only open to members of the winning guild for the rest of the week.

That's it for now. Feel free to comment if you agree/disagree. More feedback the better.

Post on 2016-2-24 07:11 |All posts
i would love the changes for option 5. we barely have a great reward for Guild wars. if there were 1, guild war would be more active. also the time frame for war isnt best time for evey1. So tdt can adjust that if they like.

Post on 2016-2-24 12:41 |All posts
100% agree with options 1,4 & 5.

especially 5.
4. Give players 10m XP from helping someone with the final reborn fight. This would encourage more people to help others rather than ignore them. Some players spam for hours trying to get help. Offer 10m XP and people will be jumping at the chance to help.
Some people struggle for hours to get party because there is no incentive for them to help, but i dont think this should stop at reborn fight, i think better rewards should be offered to players passed the requiered levels for helping with wood def/bly & maybe even seal (especially wood, i was talking to a new to mythwar player and he said he been spamming for near enough days to get into wood def parties, this isnt a good look for brand new players to mw who cannot get help from other stronger or more experienced players cause there isnt enough intensive.

I believe a lot of the reason most time people dont want to help is cause of cost of pots, cause u ALWAYS see people standing around doing nothing but talking in world, all these people could easily be helping out the constant need for wood/bly/seal/reborn fight parties if there were incentives for those who have already passed the required level to help. (such as gold)

Post on 2016-2-24 21:46 |All posts
Last edited by zabegan34 on 2016-2-24 21:46

Guild wars? buh..
I never been there, but as far as i know, always same peoples and same guild's doing this job
Some people call them daemons, I call them b*tches.
-Uncle Bourbon - Metro 2033

Post on 2016-2-25 01:16 |All posts
Reply zabegan34 's thread

Its funny, I played Mw1, IGG MW2, and now this one, and i have also never done wars lol.

Post on 2016-2-25 05:37 |All posts
orez/zab, then why you played myth war? lol..
None of your business.

Post on 2016-2-25 19:42 |All posts
When i had my guild i went only to Mine War.
Guild war lacks of people and better reward. No idea what it gives but im sure its not worth..Its more for fun and test-party.
. I said above, always same people doing wars. 10-15 peoples and that is...
Some people call them daemons, I call them b*tches.
-Uncle Bourbon - Metro 2033

Post on 2016-2-26 13:49 |All posts
i second all these changes very nice and would make things more fun

Post on 2016-2-26 13:59 |All posts
don't like the aod race suggestion, but i agree with the others point...
I add another point:

6)  increase reward of vival, drow, drow father, seal, wood and bly def.

Post on 2016-2-26 14:23 |All posts
Bonjo posted on 2016-2-26 00:59
don't like the aod race suggestion, but i agree with the others point...
I add another point:

vival and drow father(400k to 700k) has already been increased, while drowcrusher made unlimited but decreased to 100k xp. Atm people might find survival slots more cheaper...
wood, seal, bly def... could use a little increase but tbh wood is a pain when it comes to pet survival when you want to level them if they aren't full sta and have some melee resist, like 50.
Not the creator of patch......
ID:56  
Mythwar been dead since 2007.
Security code Change

Archiver|TDT Inc.

All time is GMT+8, 2021-4-23 01:05 , Processed in 0.070876 second(s), 9 queries .